2. INFORMATION COLLECTED: We collect the personal information that you provide to us in the event that you try and make contact with us. We also collect IP addresses and anonymous demographic information and may use this data in order to increase the usefulness of the Site or analyse traffic to the Site. You are under no obligation to provide any information.
3. INFORMATION USAGE: We collect the personal information of persons only purely for the purpose of marketing the range of products and services offered by AM if requested to do so by the person. Anonymous demographic information (i.e. information that cannot be traced back to you) may be shared with our investors, business partners, advertisers and market researchers on an aggregated and depersonalised basis. Personal information collected on the Site is securely stored in the United Kingdom.
4. INFORMATION SHARING: Unless required to do so by law, we never share personal information collected from you with other companies or organisations unless specifically permitted by you or required by law, court order or other governmental or competent authority or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of AM, the Site or its visitors.
5. PUBLIC FORUMS AND CHATROOMS: The Site may offer forums, message boards, social networks and/or newsgroups to its users. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Accordingly, you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information and you do so at your own risk.
Our Site may contain electronic images known as "web beacons" or single-pixel gifs that allow us to count visitors to our Site and deliver co-branded services. Web beacons collect limited information including cookie number, time and date of a page view and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
7. SITE SECURITY: We are committed to ensuring the security of your information and have measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorised access to and alteration of personal information under our control. In addition, all information is stored in a secure location behind a firewall with limited administrative access.
9. LEGAL: We operate in full compliance with the UK's Data Protection Act 1998.
10. CONTACT: Please contract our administrator with any questions, concerns and comments at the following address: email@example.com .